Sunday 2 August 2015

Our reactions when we are treated unfairly in class


                           How do we react in class when we think that we have been unfairly treated?

Avatars-Bryan
I felt as if I was doing all the playing on my ipad while my brother was doing all the housework like a slave.

Tap-out-Francois
I felt that "the girls were not made" when we were given the milk to drink first in class.

Cobras-Bella
Our group brainstormed ideas about how we feel when
we treated unfairly in our classroom. 


King kong- Danie
When we get treated badly we feel like we are cats that are locked out of the house.

Here is how we worked in King-kong to share how the boys felt when they were not allowed to use pens during reading time. Shadrach says I felt mad and miserable.


This is what we did in Avatars when we were sharing ideas in our group. "Mr P picked me because I was a boy like him" said Thlua. I felt like we were like kings and the girls were the slaves," says Brandon.


 We in Tapout talked about what is fair and what is unfair. We had to give good reasons why we thought that or say that.

                                     
Look at our brainstorm of how we reacted when we felt that we were unfairly treated by our teacher or others in our group. In our 'black box' we were thinking "Do we have any rights or what in room 12".

No comments:

Post a Comment