Wednesday 24 June 2015

READING – SEQUENCING PRESENTATION

The reading groups were very excited to present their learning in front of the whole class. 

We had the FOUR GROUPS READY TO BATTLE IT OUT. 
They were -

Proud ‘PANTHERS’

Enthusiastic ‘ELEPHANTS’

Charming ‘CHEETAHS’

Terrific ‘TIGERS’


We picked out names from a jar to decide who will go first  (to keep things fair).



Picking out names from a jar

Terrific ‘Tigers’
Enthusiastic ‘ELEPHANTS’

Proud ‘PANTHERS’

Charming ‘CHEETAHS’
After the presentation we asked students what they thought about their presentations. Here is what they had to say -

Tigers

Sela – “We learnt to visualise this week. My next step is to buddy up and write down my ideas and share them”.


Clyde – “Our group presented went well because we were loud and clear.My next step is to read the story well”.

Elephants

Ayush – “We are learning to visualise this week. We need to share more ideas. I don't like sad stories. So I liked the boy who cried wolf”.


Cherokee -  “I like learning on my own and visualise. I make a movie in my head when I read. I do not like to talk to people. So, my next step is to share ideas with a buddy”.

Kaleb – "I liked the story a lot. The actions in the story. I was absent for the presentation. But my group helped me with making a story sequence”.

Panthers

Bryan – “We are learning to visualise and play it like a movie. Our group did well at talking clearly and staying very focused on our presentation. We need to stop wriggling and say it proudly. I need to not mumble when I read my bit”.


Bella – “We put all the events in order to play it like a movie. Our group did well by sharing a lot of ideas and contributing in our lesson. We helped each other and there was No BULLYING. Our next step is to stop giggling and stay focused. I think we played up a bit”.

Cheetahs

Daniel - “Our group worked very well and had good body language. We gave everyone equal parts and presented our work clearly”.


Angela – “It is important to tell the story in order. It is important to understand the different parts - Beginning, middle and end. Our next step is to share more ideas and describe a bit more”.
               By Archana Karve


No comments:

Post a Comment