Saturday 23 May 2015

Healthy sandwiches the Jamie Oliver style

                                                     2000 & Fit-teen health program

2 kick off our healthy eating programme we made yummy sandwiches the Jamie Oliver style in our class on Friday the 15 th May 2015.




While some children watched Jamie's video the others took turns to cut up the apples, carrots, cucumbers and capsicuims on chopping boards. We  had to practise first before using the chopping knife.



Then we prepared the herbs and sprouts and put them in 4 organic bowls. It was fun cutting up the salad stuff.



             We filled our own sandwiches. I wonder how this filled sandwich is going to taste?                          Kaytana



"This is just awesome and to think its loaded with only fresh veges that is good for me" says Kaleb.


                               " Mmmmmm! My sammy is crunchy and munchy too," says Noema.


                            Haniel: Its yummy in my tummy. I'm going to have one every day.



                                 Its sooo good!  Wanna taste, if you don't believe me.



               This is one loaded sammy. I can hardly get my mouth around it, thinks Imran.



                  I'm having fun keeping it all together, mainly the carrots and cottage cheese. Fotu



                          Vake: Sorry, I can't find the right words to describe my sammy, right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment