Saturday 23 May 2015

Getting into shape for Winter

We got into our inquiry groups and Gave it a Go on the adventure playground.
                                                         See how we do it!



Watch us getting a grip up the climbing wall.


Hold on Clyde! I'm just behind you in the race.


"Down the fireman's pole we go!" cry the boys.


"Watch how Kaleb slides down!" calls out the group. 


                        "Here I go again," cries Noema, as she clings onto the chain monkey bars.




                                   "I'll get the monkey bar handle for you guys" says Shadrach.



"Watch me lunge for the Dizzy Dancers. I think I keep on getting better each time I have a go on these steering wheels ," cries Sela.


"Exercising and keeping fit can be a lot of fun" says  Elijah and Nancy.

                                       "Keep on trying, Never give up, Ayush" sings Vake.

No comments:

Post a Comment