Friday 13 March 2015

My teacher's letter to us- her students, in Week 4.

                            Introducing "Who I am?" to my students in Room 12



This is a letter that my teacher wrote to us about "Who she is?" She told us about her family and where she comes from. She also informed us about what she likes and what she dislikes. Gosh! she has so many pets you wouldn't believe. Pet lover- is what we call her.



What a character you are Mrs Naidoo! But thanks for sharing things about yourself and your family. Now I feel confident to share stuff about my family too.


After sharing  my teacher's examplar of Who she is, we did a Think Pair Share activity with a partner. I told my buddy about what I like about school and what kinds of foods I disliked. 
I think we have similar taste in sports but not in foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment